Gawd Just Go Check [WIKI]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gawd Just Go Check [WIKI]

Gawd Just Go Check [WIKI] Guild Wars Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» uwsc its a meh time but i figured id post anyways
DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:39 pm by will5904

» DoA General Guide for EXP AND NOOBIES
DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:33 pm by Josh/B O A

» Masquerade's application
DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:36 am by Bludstained

» DoA Full Trench Builds
DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:55 pm by will5904

» Qun's application
DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:04 pm by Josh/B O A

» MTSC Kurzick FFF
DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:39 pm by Josh/B O A

» Ranking Idea
DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:15 pm by Josh/B O A

» Trench Tanking Guide Videos
DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:39 am by Admin

» DoA Trenchway Builds
DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:37 am by Admin

Top posters
Josh/B O A
DoA Full Trench Builds I_vote_lcapDoA Full Trench Builds I_voting_barDoA Full Trench Builds I_vote_rcap 
ass ss
DoA Full Trench Builds I_vote_lcapDoA Full Trench Builds I_voting_barDoA Full Trench Builds I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Bludstained
will5904
Jake [The Pimp]
Rokal(Sean)
Anth
Qun
masquerade
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is phijocal

Our users have posted a total of 71 messages in 30 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 50 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:56 am

DoA Full Trench Builds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh/B O A
Admin
Admin
Josh/B O A

DoA Full Trench Builds Empty
PostSubject: DoA Full Trench Builds   DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:57 pm

1 – A/Me Main Tank
Template code: OwVjMwf84QIQ6M4O0kHQNQRAdO
[build prof=Assassin/Mesmer InspirationMagic=12 ShadowArts=12 CriticalStrikes=3][Heart of Shadow][Shadow Form][Death's Charge]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Shroud of Distress][Dark Escape][Mantra of Resolve][Recall][/build]

2 – A/N Trench Tank
Template code: OwRjUwf84QIQ6MyZ0kHQTQhOhB
[build prof=Assassin/Necromancer DeathMagic=12 ShadowArts=12 CriticalStrikes=3][Heart of Shadow][Shadow Form][Shadow Walk]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Shroud of Distress][Dash][Shadow of Haste][Necrotic Traversal][/build]

3 – Me/R VoR
Template code: OQJTAQBbVytx0xGcDY6RwxmE6A
[build prof=Mesmer/Ranger FastCasting=8 DominationMagic=12 BeastMastery=10][Visions of Regret][Unnatural Signet][Cry of Pain][Shatter Delusions][Mistrust][Overload]["You Move Like a Dwarf!"][Edge of Extinction][/build]

4 – Me/N Black Beast Backfire Bitch
Template code: OQRCAqw0SwJgpz0zFHHwNINJ
[build prof=Mesmer/Necromancer FastCasting=10 DominationMagic=12][Arcane Echo][Energy Surge][Unnatural Signet][Mistrust][Lightbringer Signet][Backfire][Necrosis]["I Am Unstoppable!"][/build]

5 – N/Me SS
Template code: OAVDIqhHT5BwBmObA3gaAxkBB
[build prof=Necromancer/Mesmer DominationMagic=10 SoulReaping=8 Curses=12][Spiteful Spirit][Desecrate Enchantments][Unnatural Signet][Shatter Delusions][Necrosis][Empathy]["Finish Him!"][Arcane Mimicry][/build]

6 – Me/A TK
Template code: OQdEAYsyODtEcCY6M9IXiAGT25A
[build prof=Mesmer/Assassin FastCasting=8 IllusionMagic=11 DominationMagic=11 InspirationMagic=3][Arcane Echo][Energy Surge][Unnatural Signet][Mistrust][Pain Inverter][Wandering Eye]["Finish Him!"][Recall][/build]

7 – Mo Seed
Template code: OwAT00HCZKHUigukhIlAggeIeA
[build prof=Monk/ HealingPrayers=10 ProtectionPrayers=8 DivineFavor=12][Seed of Life][Healing Seed][Ebon Escape][Unyielding Aura][Blessed Signet][Blessed Aura][Life Attunement][Life Bond][/build]

8 – E/Mo Emo
Template code: OgNDwcPPT3MkEaR0l1CHExDyD
[build prof=Elementalist/Monk EnergyStorage=12 HealingPrayers=3 ProtectionPrayers=12][Burning Speed][Infuse Health][Spirit Bond][Ebon Escape][Ether Renewal][Protective Bond][Life Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][/build]

Tactics

For VoR:
Time your EoE. at 360 put it so it is in range of the rangerlord prepull
In 3rd room foundry put it down as soon as possible so it is recharged untill the 2nd spawn of the 4th room.
For right side city dont bother putting eoe down, save it for the left side and spike till everything is dead

Foundry
Fast Snakes - A/N takes 1st and 3rd snakes, Me/a takes second.
BBBB (Black Beast Backfire Bitch) tanks Black Beast and A/N free balls Fury.

City
No change.

Veil
After 360 do hunger prepull on Ranger Lord
Main Tank and Necro go Ranger lord, Me/A and EMO go Ele lord, Vor BBBB and Ua go Mes & Necro Lords.
Derv lord - do big pull UA ensure to use both seeds on EMO and emo ee's to MT. Kill Monk Lord
3-3 Tendrils - do right side first monk pops trench. HEALING SEED the tank!!! THE TRENCH TANK DOES NOT POP THE GLOOM TRENCH.

Gloom
MT, Me/A, and EMo Split for Rift
healing seed prior to A/N jumping in on cave spike
(cannot survive without heals because of no Dark Escape)

SUPER SAFE TRENCH TANK 4 LORD VID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd95noRxQv8
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/theempirewithinsd
ass ss
Officer
Officer
ass ss

PostSubject: mimic preferance   DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm

N/Me mimic
template code: OAVCY8xUeAcQMpTgL0NocZQA
[build prof=Necromancer/Mesmer Curses=12 SoulReaping=12][Spiteful Spirit][Desecrate Enchantments][Finish Him][Epidemic][Defile Enchantments][Necrosis][Pain Inverter][Arcane Mimicry][/build]

After running both this build and the one originally posted in the forum i feel that this one works better just because of pain inverter and on spikes with finish him and epidemic all enemy's will have deep wound there fore making the spikes faster and much easier on lords with pain inverter. But the casting time on defile/desecrate does not bother my spiking at all because i run full pcons on every run so it barely costs and difference that i can notice.
Back to top Go down
Josh/B O A
Admin
Admin
Josh/B O A

PostSubject: Re: DoA Full Trench Builds   DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:44 pm

[build prof=any/any]One of the major points of the SS is for Underlord and lord kills. The bar you posted has only SS and PI. I think that a combination of that bar, with the addition of [Empathy] and/or [Insidious Parasite] would be good.[/build]

Put [build prof=any/any][Arcane Mimicry] on a mes for cry of pain or someshit.[/build]

N/Me mimic
[build prof=Necromancer/Mesmer Curses=12 SoulReaping=8 DominationMagic=10][Spiteful Spirit][Defile Enchantments][Unnatural Signet]["Finish Him!"][Epidemic][Insidious Parasite][Empathy][Necrosis][/build]
Back to top Go down
ass ss
Officer
Officer
ass ss

PostSubject: Re: DoA Full Trench Builds   DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:13 pm

The thing that i have noticed is that pi does around the same damage as empathy and insidious parasite so instead of waiting for cast time on those all u need is pi ss and then wait about 3 seconds then there at 50% for fh, Thats just something that i have noticed with the lords i dont know if its just me but i will do some more testing with the two builds and time them to see what is more effective. and it is also nice to have another pi for dryders when they arent being as nice on like bush pull and other stuff in that area
Back to top Go down
Josh/B O A
Admin
Admin
Josh/B O A

PostSubject: Re: DoA Full Trench Builds   DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Think about underlords + recharge for city wall. Drop empathy keep insid?
Back to top Go down
ass ss
Officer
Officer
ass ss

PostSubject: Re: DoA Full Trench Builds   DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:27 pm

the only thing is then there is only one mes skill using attributes so would it really be worth having that skill or put something else in it like aos or technobable or something like that
Back to top Go down
Josh/B O A
Admin
Admin
Josh/B O A

PostSubject: Re: DoA Full Trench Builds   DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:28 pm

No point in anything else imo, every spike at 6 soul reaping will fill your energy up.
Back to top Go down
Anth

PostSubject: Re: DoA Full Trench Builds   DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:22 am

i agree with ss, that bar has been really great for me in numerous runs, iv tried different bars and that one which i got from pRma was the best iv seen. also noticed you didnt have a deep freeze in there, i know some guilds dont need it but i believe that we do, darkness spike can go wrong even if you have amazing spikers. if you are going to do fast runs you can drop mantra on the MT and bring any skill that can help, i like ymlad or shadow of haste or even mystic regen, ymlad for stragglers and 360, if one doesnt go with the emo you can c space ymlad it and in foundry so the ponies dont move as much and can act as a rupt, shadow of haste to save runs that go wrong or mystic regen so you dont have to pop shroud in veil, making it extremely simple for any tank, in addition to that you can do A/W and max out tactics so sheild of aaaaargh can benefit for 16 ar instead of 8. i also believe that sheild of absorption is a lot stronger than healing seed due to the fact that you can take 0 damage while tanking in veil, it can perma last with blessed aura and a 20% enchant set and BU and recharges fast at 10 seconds and lasts about the same with all those added enchantment stuff. the bfb doesnt need iau as well because thats only going to be used in one place right? the black beast? iv tanked that before without poping iau on my mes while doing single tank. waste of a skill really if you only use it for one time in the whole run as a mesmer.
Back to top Go down
Josh/B O A
Admin
Admin
Josh/B O A

PostSubject: Re: DoA Full Trench Builds   DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:21 am

Extra skill on MT is pointless. 99/100 times won't do any considerable help

Shield will NOT keep you alive long enough for 3 man cave spike. Totally agree shield is better, but in this scenario is can be hit or miss. Healing seed is a guaranteed success.

The IAU on the BBBB is for the following reasons:
1. Black beast. It's really quite nice during the black beast spike. Helps out the emo and is a safety percaution.
2. 360 cover. Incase something goes wrong
3. No deep freeze = gloom spread for darkness. Helps emo maintain and acts as another target for seed.

Deep Freeze is relatively pointless. These are tactics are made for good teams. If the emo knows how to wall properly and seeder uses ghetto seed there is no point in deep freeze, along with the fact that the spike is DERP strong. The only place deep freeze may be a considerable asset is darkness spike. However, for these tactics the team should do their best to either spread around the earth spawn for spike (highly advanced and fast, but can be sketchy) or stay back. With the addition of EMO as a block (EE to sins) there should be few to none that get past, along with the fact that EoE will kill them almost instantly once big group is hit.

As far as the SS bar goes I've been in countless guilds who ran it. What I've noticed in full trench though, is that most the time they don't get the 2nd desecrate/defile off in time for spike (remember, we're talking these bars are for VERY exp teams). That's why I'm proposing adding insid or empathy to the bar, to help speed up solo kills.

Back to top Go down
will5904
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: DoA Full Trench Builds   DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:55 pm

i like to fap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DoA Full Trench Builds   DoA Full Trench Builds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DoA Full Trench Builds
Page 1 of 1